The world underwater is amazing and beyond words. This is specially true at the Galapagos Islands where so much diversity can be found on land and under the sea. Enjoy 8 days of diving in Galapagos. Depending on the Diving Site we have the following schedules prepared for you:
|09h15||10h15||Arrive at dive site / Dive and weight check (15 minutes|
|10h15||11h15||First Dive (Depth 20-25mts / 65-85ft) max time 1hr|
|11h15||121h15||Surface Interval (1hr); snack/lunch|
|12h15||13h15||Second Dive (depth 15-23mts / 50-75ft) max time 1hr|
|13h15||14h15||Snack / Lunch, return|
Departure to dive site (via sea or land/sea)
Diving Prerequisites for Participants
Your safety is our priority at all times, and this is specially true for scuba diving. For this reason we have the following requirements prior to engaging in a dive.
- All dive participants must hold a valid diver certification from PADI, NAUI, CMAS or similar.
- Complete the Diving Application Form
- Medical Certificate declaring any medical condition and/or people over 55 years of age who have not been diving for the last 6 months.
- Be between the ages of 13 and 65.
- We accept certified beginner divers at all dive sites except Gordon Rocks, for which you require a minimum of 30 logged dives or previous evaluation from our dive guides while diving at another site.
In the event you do not have a diving certification, we can assist you with obtaining one prior to venturing under the sea.